Hi,

On Fri, May 16, 2008 at 8:53 AM, Sundar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> OpenFiler did almost everything (including iSCSI, which I was initially
> dubious about, but am now pretty sold on) that all the other products did,
> including Sanat's. At present I'm running OpenFiler in a 70-person

I have to agree that OpenFiler is a pretty neat product. Commercial support
is available for nominal rates from the parent company Xinit. Our other
customers use iSCSI products from LeftHand Networks on pretty heavy
workloads, and they like it as well. Our product FluidVM supports only
iSCSI, so I have tried only the iSCSI part of OpenFiler. These guys are
good. Since it is based on rPath Linux, you'd want to change the login
password of the rPath Agent(running HTTP on port 8004) from the default to
the something more secure. It is a security issue not many people are aware
of.

Regards,
--
Shuveb Hussain