Dear Friends,
Can any one help me in configuring a HP 1x8 G2 autoloader (Ultrium 2-SCSI),
in Debian etch with the kernel 2.6.18-4-amd64 #1 SMP.

The device is detected as /dev/st0.
but if I access this using *"mt -f /dev/st0 status"* its given following
error, even though
I have HP Tape cartridge is there inside the drive.

*Error*
mt: /dev/st0: No medium found

checked for the modules loaded using "lsmod"
We have st, scsi_mod, scsi_transport_spi and all.

Please help me what should I do to find whether we have device driver loaded
for this ?

--
With Regards,
Nahalingam N. Kanakavel.