Hi,

On Thu, May 22, 2008 at 2:40 PM, Deepak Pandian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Thanks for the insight. I have identified and protected a race
> condition.

No problem. Glad to be of service.

> Since I am running it on a 8 MB flash system couldnt afford
> gdb for it.

Although most of the time the target Flash is pretty restrictive, I usually
have a separate, full fledged target filesystem with GDB et al, mounted over
NFS. And when you have a filesystem with all the tools you need, you
development time comes down unbelievably. My second preference would be to
use gdb-server on the target and gdb itself on a less restrictive host.

Regards,
--
Shuveb Hussain
B I N A R Y K A R M A