--- On Mon, 30/6/08, sathis kumar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> From: sathis kumar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: [Ilugc] to start iilugc in sri krishna college of engg & tech >    i
> am sathis kumar systems manager  for sri krishna
> college of engg & tech
> , coimbatore. our college interested in using open source
> software. Now we
> are in the process of setting up separate open source lab
> and open source
> wireless lab. our management and principal intrested to
> start INDIAN LINUX
> USER GROUP IN OUR College. so please reply the procedures
> to start the forum

Linux Users group are non-formal entities. No set procedure for them.

Just gather interested people start some activity relating to foss like
a.lectures
b.sofware demo
c.awarness sessions
d.install fests
e.seminars/workshops

 and any other you deem fit in the spirit of FOSS.

Raman.P

      From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India. Go to
http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/citygroups/