Hi Deepak,

Is there a number I can reach you at ?

Thanks,
Towfeeque Aalam.
Oracle India Pvt Ltd.

On Fri, Sep 19, 2008 at 8:47 AM, Deepak R <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Greetings!
>
> I work for Celestix Networks and we were primarily a Windows-Appliance
> company. By appliances, I mean firewalls, proxies, VPN boxes and
> stuff.
>
> But we are now getting serious about linux appliances. We already have
> a few products out and are looking to expand our team now.
>
> We are looking for people who are good with these aspects of linux and
> development in general:
>
> Creating and maintaining packages
> Experience with some version control system
> PHP/Python/Perl scripting (or atleast one of these)
> Extensive knowledge of atleast one distribution
> Great if you know how the package repository works for your chosen
> distribution.
>
> Even if you don't have a lot of experience with this, but feel you are
> good enough to pick things up a month, feel free to apply. Freshers
> are welcome too.
>
> Send me your resumes off-list.
>
> Thanks
> Deepak

Towfeeque Aalam

"Reflect upon your blessings, of which every man has plenty, not on your
past misfortunes, of which all men have some." Charles Dickens

And He gave you of all that you asked for, and if you count the blessings of
Allah, never will you be able to count them. Verily! Man is indeed an
extreme wrong-doer, - a disbeliever (an extreme ingrate, denies Allahs
blessings by disbelief, and by worshipping others besides Allah, and by
disobeying Allah and His Prophet Muhammad SAW). (Surah Ibrahim, Chapter #14,
Verse #34)