On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 8:26 PM, Kapil Hari Paranjape <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Hello,
>
> On Thu, 25 Sep 2008, Parthan SR wrote:
> >> 1. I have devloping java in ubuntu environment .so i feel dont menu in
> my
> >> ubuntu os.
>
> <part-joke>
> You can install one of the following window managers from the
> universe repository:
>
>  ratpoison, awesome, xmonad, ....
>
> Then delete gnome entirely. While you are at it remove the
> firefox/epiphany browser as well.
>
> Install build-essentials, openjdk, emacs/vim/jed, ...
>
> Login to the console and type startx to get your graphical
> environment (if you really need it!).
>
> After that you need not worry about menus anymore and can easily
> concentrate on programming!

<joke-extent>
Yes, This is a valid point, some can do research on this topic like "By how
much percentage, the industry or academic growth will be increased, if you
remove firefox (gmail + orkut) from panel"
</joke-extent>

--
┌───[ Narendra Sisodiya ]──────────────┐
│ http://narendra.techfandu.org │