> It would have been a different matter , if a member had posted a link to
> this offer. That way he is only sharing an information/opportunity he came
> across

I belong to this community ,and a active member of my iLUG - Chennai.

> But the company posting directly soliciting such "deposit based training"
> should not be welcome here.

yes i work for that company, Then you mean to say that i  not allowed  to
post  that in the mailing list. So that i could make  Tom, Dick and Harry to
post  the same thread than it would be totally applicable to  everyone. Is
it so , this is what you are trying to say....

I like to confess  my public apologies to every one, i deeply regret for the
in convenience which i was a  caused for.  Dear members, I am not a
marketing Person, or not even good enough in marketing. What all i did is?
thing what ever i received form my people i conveyed to the list. Since my
objective is not to promote a business or to sell a product. I thought of
conveying a message to the appropriate person, but everything end up in the
mesh. If you say, what i did was  not ethical way am sorry for that.

I could write cock & bull story to justify myself, but i never want that to
happened. I have got serious of  work lined up would everyone please allow
me to do my job. I was treated very nicely thanks, thanks a lot.

cheers
Ravi jaya