Karanbir Singh wrote:
Finally, nothing there about how people might handle Job, Commercial, semi-OT subjects. Also, there is no guideline that says what sort of content is welcome and whats not. Emphasis seems to be only on howto post and what sort of formating to use etc. Nothing about content at all.

Well, we can't cover every case that people might abuse it for, can we? We write down what we can, and hope that people respect the spirit of the list. [OT] and [Commercial] are fine with me, but somehow the mail seemed a little disrespectful to the kind of people we have on the list. I don't want to start a whole new flame war again, just mentioning why I objected. I'm sure you understand.

V.