Hi all,
 I am having a Pentium IV system with 128MB of RAM and Intex RTL 8139D Ethernet
Card. When I am installing some old linux
distributions such as Red Hat 9, Fedora Core 4 then I am able to execute X
window but my ethernet card is not being detected. And
when I am installing current linux distribution such as Fedora Core 9 then my
ethernet card is being detected but X window is not
starting due to insufficient amount of RAM. So can you please suggest me a
lightweight linux distribution which can detect my
Intex RTL 8139D ethernet card as well as I can work in X window. I will remain
thankful to you for this forever.

--
Best Regards ...
Pankaj Kumar