From: Albert Astals Cid <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 2008/11/30
Subject: KDE 4.2 is coming
To: KDE i18n-doc <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi, this is just a friendly reminder to tell translators that KDE 4.2 is
coming

You can see its schedule at
http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/KDE4/4.2_Release_Schedule

At the current state of translations[1] the following teams that were released
with KDE 4.1 would not be in KDE 4.2

bg
csb
en_GB
eo
fi
fy
hi
kk
ku
mk
sl
ta
wa

The following teams have achieved 100% essential status but have not requested
to be included in the release

gu
he
ro