Santosh wrote:
Kenneth Gonsalves wrote:
On Saturday 13 Dec 2008 3:41:04 pm Santosh wrote:
Do we have IRC for ilugc?

no

Will it be useful if we create one on freenode or such?
It will be very useful to the newbies who may have several doubts and issues regarding using Linux, but how far is it useful for the rest of us, I am not able to guess.
Well, there exists one #ilugchennai in irc.freenode.net server which was created somewhere around 2004. But it is barely used and hence been lying there abandoned. So far, ##linux-india had been one place we all have been interacting, though a few other LUGs do have their own channels (excluding ilugd, ilugb and glugbom).

--
---
With Regards,

Parthan "technofreak"