On Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 3:08 PM, Bhargav Prasanna
<bhargavprasa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Gosh! this is really really sad.. I thought teachers in the states
> were better informed than their colleagues o'er here.. This is
> stupidity.. The teacher has probably never tried  googling
> "open-source" or "software freedom" or even "free software".. I'll
> surely go to an extent where i'll say she doesn't know what google is
> at all!!

College want all students to get passed, pack them for Campus
interview, surrender them to Proprietary giants, and get rated into
Top 10 in A C Nielson - Sun TV survey or Outlook Survey ;-)

And it is understandable that Teachers have to assist it..

I have come to your college, approached you Prici for a FOSS event, a
year back, (gave them even two Ubuntu CDs), and that was a memorable
visit, in the sense that the ears were shut for FOSS.

That doesn't need to be the case anymore, with you people around..

Atleast three of you are here, join hands knock the doors together..

--
Aamachu