On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 11:27 PM, varadarajan narayanan
<rad.naraya...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> The other one I know is kalculate  > http://kalculate.com/
>> Tally, Photoshop/ Pagemaker are going to be the biggest hurdles here.
>>> Few people have even expressed their willingness
>>> to help in creating a replacement.
>
> Another option is using a hosted version so that only a browser is required.
>
> Of course nothing like a replacement. Quasar works well but is it like
> quickbooks tailored for North American market. If any of you want to
> work on it and "indianise" it and making it suitable for Indian
> market, I am willing to help out. Kalculate is made for Indian market
> but I dont know what are the issues. I know Sudhir of Kalculate and
> marking a copy of this thread to him so that he can respond.

Let me also try Kalculate.. Any one else having experience with Kalculate?

--
Regards,

Sri Ramadoss M
  • [Ilugc] Quasar - Ac... ம. ஸ்ரீ ராமதாஸ்|Sri Ramadoss M
    • Re: [Ilugc] Qu... varadarajan narayanan
      • Re: [Ilugc... Ashok Gautham
      • Re: [Ilugc... ம. ஸ்ரீ ராமதாஸ்|Sri Ramadoss M
        • Re: [I... varadarajan narayanan
          • Re... varadarajan narayanan
          • Re... ம. ஸ்ரீ ராமதாஸ்|Sri Ramadoss M
            • ... Kenneth Gonsalves