Kapil Hari Paranjape wrote:
In a flight that my friend travelled by recently the in-flight system
was re-booted nine times! (The cabin crew are asked to re-boot every
time the system appears to work incorrectly). He saw the Penguin
nine-times with all the boot up messages.

Most ( all that I have seen ) inflight ent systems let you reboot only the node that has an issue! I hope it wasent the entire system they were rebooting. It can take quite a long time to network boot 300 odd nodes. Either that, or it must have been a long flight :D

--
Karanbir Singh : http://www.karan.org/ : 2522...@icq