On Friday 09 Jan 2009 11:30:42 am Raja Subramanian wrote:
> > suggested it - got my ears burnt off - 'you mean you expect 30 guys each
> > to join and setup google docs?????????' - And invite people and manage
> > their permissions???????????'
>
> Surely, every system requires people to join and someone to admin
> permissions/invites right?  What's to setup in Google Docs -- just sign
> in to Gmail, and go to docs.google.com and start creating content.

<rant>
there is a big problem in India - and not only among older people. People will
not contribute if they have to make the slightest effort. Unless they are
totally spoonfed and hand held, they balk. Which is why, for example,
contribution to wikipedia is so limited - we people would consult/quote
wikipedia the whole time, but how many of us bother to correct a
spelling/grammar mistake or some tiny factual error?
</rant>

--
regards
KG