On Wednesday 14 Jan 2009, Sri Ramadoss M wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 3:19 PM, Ravi Jaya <ravi.goglob...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> > Dear Luggies,
> >
> > I am interested  to know form you, does any IT service company in
> > India who provides F/OSS Support for Enterprise, Education and
> > Domestic users in their
> > day to day operations. To migrate from Copyright software to F/OSS
> > environment.
>
> நாங்க செய்யத் தொடங்கியிருக்கோம்.

Please provide English translation.

Also please refrain from changing English threads into Tamil; it is very
impolite to change the language in the middle of a discussion.

IIRC, way back there was general consensus that "Tamil" specific
discussions would be Tamil and ditto for English discussions.

--
Regards,
Arun Khan