>> Date: Feb 27,28 and Mar 1 - 2009
>> Venue: Thiagarajar College of Engineering Madurai (tce.edu)
>>

>          With just one month around, organising is going to be really
>tough. Would have been better if it had been sometime in July, wherein
>we have enough time to organise(and no exams/vacations to hinder) and
>better having it in September as it will not collide with SFD.

On the same days Feb 27, 28, we have FOSS workshop program in Krishnasamy
College of Engineering and Technology, Cuddalore region and most of the staffs
from other engg. colleges were invited for the event and I am unable to
participate for the first 2 days, and let me try to come and join on March 1st.

S. Baskar
LinuXpert Systems