Hi Satish,
Satish Eerpini wrote:
Hi everyone,

If this is a common problem because the NetworkManager is notifying
the system that no network interface is connected. Then is there no
way we can switch off the DBUS communication temporarily ??

If i understand the problem correctly, the issue is not that NM is notifying the system that none of the interfaces under its control are connected, but the fact that firefox and thunderbird, rely solely on NM to gather status of the network connection (even though there is a possibility that some interface is not controlled by NM).

The workaround I mentioned fixes that assumption made by FF & TB.

cheers,
- steve

--
Linux Centric Marketplace: http://www.tuxcompatible.com