On Wednesday 04 Mar 2009, Mano wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 4, 2009 at 2:21 PM, இராமதாசன் <ramada...@amachu.net> wrote:
> > On பு, 2009-03-04 at 12:21 +0530, Mano wrote:
> >> As for the use of Tamil, this list is to convey ideas regarding
> >> technology and linux and open source.
> >
> > yes. it will be in that line. no doubt. announcements, articles,
> > doubts etc., of any kind related to foss as they happen..
>
> Glad you agree. I hope you show similar sentiments to the general
> view here that you append 'TAMIL' to the subject line!

Way back in time, there was a general agreement that "TAMIL" or "TAMIZ"
(excuse me if I got it wrong) would be *prefixed* in the subject line,
for discussions that were to be in Tamil.  For a while it worked.
Ironically, it is less than a handful of members who are not following
it.

The worst scenario is hijacking a thread started in English - IMO no
excuses for that.

I am also on the mailing list of other regional ILUGs and have not come
across this kind of attitude.

--
Arun Khan