Hi Rajesh,

A friend of mine is a system admin himself and suggests:

If it's not reaching it's destination, you will likely find an error
message somewhere. Either from the person you are trying to deliver to
(not likely) or a return message to you. Also, read your mail logs
/var/log/mail and see what you can find in your system log
/var/log/messages. Try sending email as you tail your logs:
tail -f /var/log/messages
And other logs.

Post up your postfix/main.cf so we can see what the setup is like, or
post up the result of:
postconf -n (IIRC).

Be sure you try sending to yourself (get a yahoo email account or
something to test with) so you can verify the problems.

or you can Try this:
=>
telnet <IP> 25
EHLO