>It will take a long time to download the entire repositories from internet.
>But, I think, if we go inside IITM, the ubuntu mirror is like local network.
>To copy all repositories will take only some hours.
>
>I don't know whom to contact for this.

Dear Srinivasan and members

In the past 3 years, I have been downloading complete Fedora repository
starting from Fedora-6
onwards and still maintaining them.  In case, you need Ubuntu Repositories, pl.
forward the download URL and I will arrange to get them in about 2 weeks.

I also have Fedora-10 (Install DVD-1, Repository DVD-4, RPMFusion-1).  In case
you require them, pl. contact
me offlist.

Regards

S. Baskar