Hi all,

I recently installed ubuntu 9.04 and reformatted my hard drive. I had taken a
backup before I attempted this but the restore failed after the installation.
I had re-allocated partitions of my harddrive and know for a fact that the
previous sectors were not overwritten. In fact with a couple of tools, I can
see signs of it.

I am currently not using the partitions to ensure that existing blocks are not
overwritten and am using OS on another partition.

Does anybody know of good tools to recover this data? I am in Hyd, is there a
reliable data recovery firm in Hyd and what are the usual charges?

Thanks,
kc
K. C. Ramakrishna
www.rknowsys.com