> I have converted all my outlook mails from Windows to .pst format and
> need to import them to my thunderbird which is on Linux(ubuntu
> 9.04).Is there any way that I can do import them to Thunderbird. I
> have tried all the possible plugins for that. Kindly help me import

Evoultion in 9.04 supports .pst ......

......In other words, Evolution is now a complete and total Linux
replacement for Outlook. If the only reason you've stuck with Windows is
because of Outlook, you don't have to stick with it anymore.....

http://blogs.computerworld.com/the_five_best_new_things_in_ubuntu_linux_9_04

cheers

varadarajan

www.cloudversity.com