>Please let me know the date & time, so that i can confirm if i can join
you.

i am thinking of June 2nd week i.e (June 13 or June 14th) during the
afternoon round about 3 or 4 PM.

Bharathi: Is it possible for us to get a hall at IIT for the release party
in the evening ?. It would be great if you could help me in this regard ?

Let me know if the dates are fine with people who are willing to be part of
this

Thanks,
Cheers,
Balaji