Hi all,

I ve installed fedora 7.0 in my system.The installation was successful,Then i want to go with my fedora 7 In boot screen fedora 7 displays, but it doesn't step further.I don't know the reason, regarding that i intended with my senior friend he replied that it might be the motherboard support,i am not sure about that

Now i want to work with fedora 9 ..Is it possible to work?? Can i get into fedora 9??

        What might be the reason for it(fedora 7) doesn't work???

        If you want any additional info please ask""
--
regards,

Navaneethan.R

http://navaspot.wordpress.com