I think this is a good idea!

We at Indus cyber are starting a Project to covert our premier ERP called
Mpower(VB/powerbuilder/oracle based) into a webased ERP to for a SaaS Model,
so would be very much interested in such Meeting,

sincerely
-kk

2009/7/2 madireddy samuel vijaykumar <mojoz...@yahoo.com>

> Cloud computing is an emarging technology and everyone seems to have jumped
> onto this bandwagon. Is there some way the group could meet and discuss on
> this emerging technology and emerging standard in this field.
>
> Sam

krishna kumar kj
http://www.linkedin.com/in/krishnakumarkj
http://hamara.hu - MY Company website
http://human-values.blogpspot.com - Human Values
http://incmforgoodgovernance.com - National Citizen's Movement
http://krikukom.blogspot.com/  My 8-Anas on matters that concern me

"How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young,
compassionate
with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and
strong.
Because someday in life you will have been all of these." - George
Washington Carver