2009/8/7 senthilraja P <technocr...@gmail.com>:
> I just wanted to share, that a team of final year students from Mahendra
> engg college had done their final year projects in RoR.  They created a
> project in rubyforge, for this, and uploaded their files in the SVN.
>
> http://rubyforge.org/projects/eduerp/
Kudo's to the Mahendra engg college students . We need more such cases
to take the foss movement forward :)
Do you have a small document ( odt or pdf ) which could explain how
they progressed from stages and the issues they faced so that we could
study them . A project blog would also be helpful .

> They too had faced the same kind of issue, and after some level of patient
> explanation, their HOD accepted it.

This is kind of common but what we need to be happy and learn from
them that they were *able* to convince the head which is quite an
accomplishment ( in my opinion )

Well done guys .. keep contributing upstream code :)

Regards,
Pavithran

--
pavithran sakamuri