Hello,

On Tue, 11 Aug 2009, Kenneth Gonsalves wrote:
> http://ilugc.org.in

Could you please enable login using OpenID?

On Tue, 11 Aug 2009, Bharathi Subramanian wrote:
> Check the ILUGC.in site demo also:
> See http://demo.ilugc.in/

This site seems to have a little more information than the previous
one.

On Tue, 11 Aug 2009, Roshan Mathews wrote:
> There are also http://www.ilugc.com/ http://www.ilugc.net/ and
> http://www.ilugc.org/

Since ILUG-C is not a commercial organisation I would prefer that the
www.ilugc.com contains a permanent redirect to one of the other
sites. A .net site should really be a network service site which
ILUG-C is not so I think that should be a permanent redirect too.

I don't know about others but I would also prefer a .in registration
for the "default" home page.

All the same ILUG-C is an organisation of sorts so a .org domain is
probably OK as well.

People, please co-ordinate and enable co-operative management of
these sites rather than a proliferation of web sites!

Regards,

Kapil.