>| So i asked my Senior mate Mr.Uma Magesh an ilugc member from chennai
>| to gives seminar on Linux so he referred you sir. I like you to give us
>| seminar on Linux and projects on Linux. I`m awaiting for your reply
>\--
>
>Mistakenly sent to the group?

Myself only had given the seminar in DSCET, Mamallapuram last year for his
seniors and also they did
their final year projects in our company,  instead of sending the mail to me,
he had sent
it to the list.

>If any member is willing to do a workshop, please write to Ranjith Kumar.

I will take care of doing the seminar/workshop in his college by first week of
September.

Regards

S. Baskar
CEO/LinuXpert Systems