On Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 11:17 PM, narendra sisodiya <
narendra.sisod...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 10:02 PM, Rajesh kumar <rkrajeshkuma...@gmail.com
> >wrote:
>
> > 00:1f.6 Signal processing controller: Intel Corporation 82801I (ICH9
> > Family)
> > Thermal Subsystem (rev 03)
> > 01:00.0 Ethernet controller: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd.
> > RTL8101E/RTL8102E PCI Express Fast Ethernet controller (rev 02)
> >
> > this is what i get
> >
> Do anybody able to locate wifi device in this long list ??
> --
> ┌─────────────────────────┐
> │    Narendra Sisodiya ( नरेन्द्र सिसोदिया )
> │    R&D Engineer
> │    Web : http://narendra.techfandu.org
> │    Twitter : http://tinyurl.com/dz7e4a
> └─────────────────────────┘

I finally figured it out
The problem in that is my wifi device is Athroes, so when i saw the
proprietary driver i enabled it, that made
my wifi device to hide, i uninstalled the driver and reinstalled ubuntu now
its working fine without the activation of the driver
now my lspci shows
01:00.0 Ethernet controller: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd.
RTL8101E/RTL8102E PCI Express Fast Ethernet controller (rev 02)
02:00.0 Ethernet controller: Atheros Communications Inc. AR242x 802.11abg
Wireless PCI Express Adapter (rev 01)

--
Regards
Rajesh Kumrar. R. K.