On Sunday 23 Aug 2009 11:29:44 pm Bharathi Subramanian wrote:
> As of now, we are not in position to decide the main site. So, for
> the time being, I requested KG and MBala to move both sites to
> demo.ilugc.in / demo.ilugc.org.in. Use a HTML+CSS page (send
> separately) as the index page and maintain the link to both sites.

makes sense

> Let us focus on our next public event SFD 2009 and decide the
> internal issue later.

cool - let people contribute to both sites - no harm in having duplicate
details. As I have already made it clear, when .in site is fully functional
and stable I would have no problems pointing the domains in my control there.
But I have to be convinced of the functionality and stability.

--
regards
kg