> > We (students) from kongu Engineering college have planned to put
> > stall on "VirtualBox in Linux" for software freedom� day,we have
> > planned to demonstrate the various operating systems runs in linux

Once you decided the topic, 20% work is over. Next 30% work is to
prepare for the topic. Next 50% work is, demo + explain the concept to
visitors.

> > What we have to do for put stall on SFD?

> You are welcome to put the stall (please do not imagine stalls like
> expos held in star hotels - it will be open air - table+chair only
> type).

To show the demo, we will provide a place with table and chair, in the
Birla Planetarium front covered corridor (acted as Air Port in many
budget movies). You need to bring your machine and show the demo.

Bye :)
--
Bharathi S