Dear Friends,
                   I changed max_connection value into 500.Then when i login
through MYSQL Administrator and try to see threads.That shows number of
sleeping threads.How can i rectify this sleeping threads.Then these threads
will affect MYSQL DataBase's performance?.Thanks in advance again...

Regards
Ramkumar

www.opennetguru.com