Hi,

On Sun, Sep 6, 2009 at 9:33 PM, mettur salem <metturmohan2...@gmail.com>wrote:

> >2. squid browsing in very slow  -- i increased the cache mem 1024  in
> >squid.conf files

I don't know whether it helps you or not, anyway please have a look at
http://www.burntomlette.in/index.php?title=Squid

>3. My outlook mails are not able to delivered to outerworld  via linux
> >server  not able to know the dns ip to name or name to ip

Are you sure, you have set the proxy address correct in outlook express?

>6. Server monitor gets automatically switch off / power off    and
> instantly
> >on  ( i think it is only in Softwares )

I had that problem in fedora 11, update your fedora 11 installation (yum -y
update ).
--
A computer is like air conditioning: it becomes useless when you open
windows.