Tuesday 22 September 2009 00:51 को, Gowriishankar Raju ने लिखा था:
> Dear Friend,
>
> I am working in Website creation for my project work.
> I was using Windows along with WAMP server.
> But i want to do the Webpages in Linux platform.

Nice decision. Always stick with GNU/Linux distribution.

> Now i am trying to use Ubuntu.

If possible then please use Kubuntu.

> I dont know how to install the XAMP , and any other software needed to do
> the website managing.

Please follow the instrctions given at the following URL:
http://fosswire.com/post/2007/5/installing-and-configuring-lamp-on-ubuntu-part-1/
http://fosswire.com/post/2007/06/installing-and-configuring-lamp-on-ubuntu-part-2/

> Is any software will run on linux as Dreamweaver there?
> Please refer me the softwares and the way to installation ways to work.

You can use Quanta Plus which is far better than Dreamweaver. It comes under
the package kdewebdev.

--
Best Regards ...
Pankaj Kumar