2009/10/18 steve <st...@lonetwin.net>

> Behaving in such a pompous manner will not gain you any regard in this
> community. Remember that for every person who takes the time to politely
> correct you, there are at least 10 others who feel the same way, but hold
> themselves back to avoid more noise on the list.
>
> Hope you can understand this mail.
>
> cheers,
> - steve|

Hi all

This is especially intended for Kapil, Bharathi, Shakti and Steve. I thank
Steve for letting me know my mistakes in a cut and clear way. I apologise if
i was being pompous, or downright irritating. I realize that i was wrong in
1.Posting seasonal greetings on the list
2.Failing to read the guidelines before replying
3.Replying out of spontaneity rather than thinking

Please do forgive me for the same

Varrun
--
"Take up one idea.Make that one idea your life- think of it,dream of it,
live on that idea" - Swami Vivekananda

Thanks & Regards
Varrun Ramani
Amrita University '10