On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 8:35 AM, Roshan Mathews <rmath...@gmail.com> >>
>> I shall teach lua in the next couple of days.
> Ambitious.  Maybe you should start with a "why lua?" post.  :)
There are more things to Lua than just the size of the language.
llvm-lua [as with all other languages ported to the llvm optimizer and
code generator] is bound to make it uber-quick. There are quite
a few apps using lua. elinks, scite, some Windows games...

And of course. The fact that it is not "batteries included" like python
means that you have a good chance of implementing some
libraries yourself :)

---
Ashok `ScriptDevil` Gautham

P.S: This is a strange co-incidence since I got llvm-lua running
just yesterday and it was the first project I was looking forward to
seriously contribute to :P