Dear all,

Tremendous support from all over the world for the first version of Biopuppy,
today we released second version BioPuppy Linux. Even we have restricted target
audience are only from Bioinformatics, more than 500+ Universities/colleges and
thousands of individuals downloaded and using BioPuppy Linux around the world.
My sincere thanks to Mr.Barry Kauler (Owner of Puppy Linux) and all the
community members for providing such a great easy to use Linux and community
support for Puppy Linux. I dedicated this second version of BioPuppy 2.0 to all
the Puppy Linux contributors and community members. BioPuppy is may not
intended for normal Desktop users. But just forward the info, if you know
anyone is from Bioinfo field. It might useful for them.

Whats new in BioPuppy 2.0::

- Updated all the existing bioinfo tools available in the biopuppy 1.0
- Added Adun, Artemis, Gromacs, R, Bioconductor, Biofox and Biobar tools
- Added Bioinfo repository in biopuppy portal. You can download any other
Bioinfo tools and install
- Updated latest Linux kernel version on Puppy Linux 4.2.1
- More user's friendly, Desktop widgets and Audio/Video plaugins
- And more. Try today. visit www.biopuppy.org and try Biopuppy 2.0.

Note:: I have hosted biopuppy site in Ramadas hosting space. However myself and
Ramadas having unlimited space from the same host provider.
Some people are reported that, iso downloading is failed or it is very slow. So
I am looking for a mirror space for uploading biopuppy isos in some other
spaces. If anybody is willing to provide the space for the same, please get
back to me.

-Thanks & Regards,
Prakash a s
Biopuppy team,