Dear all,

Those of  you with the milk of human kindness can reply to me *by
personal mail*.
(Others please don't read this mail)

Please don't spam the list. Also excuse me for sending this but I
really have no choice.

My close friend is suffering from an acute health problem for the past
6 months. I was nearly in tears
when I heard his story. He cannot sit or sleep...he has pain all over
his lower body.

Anyway he needs some medicines urgently that are really small that
need to be carried to California from Chennai.

I know that many of you will be flying to US or you know friends in
CTS or elsewhere who will be going to USA from
Chennai. Kindly get in touch with me (gir...@gayatri-hitech.com) so
that we can do this very small help.

Thanks.

-Girish