>If this initiative is somewhere in and around Mumbai, I and some of my
>friends here would be only too happy to help out.
>
>At most the financial outlay may be conveyance.

The FOSS Lab Setup is completely a automated process using kickstart method
currently based on Fedora-12 and installs about 3500+ packages (almost a
complete workstation class installation with Rich Multimedia, Development,
Internet, Office, Engineering Applications etc) directly from Fedora
main/rpmfusion repository using our FOSS Lab Server Box.

If interested, we can provide the required hardware with complete resources
setup for anyone who is willing to setup FOSS labs in your regions.

You can install about 100 machines in just 3 hours, if the Desktop PC has
atleast 1 GB of RAM and PXE booting support.  In case of low end
configurations, you can setup as a LTSP Server (that's what we did in
polytechnics, where they had P-3 with 128 of RAM)

Regards

S. Baskar
CEO/LinuXpert Systems