Dear Friends,

A grand celebration of FOSS Day (S-FOSS'10) at SASTRA University -
Kumbakonam Campus was held on March 8th, 2010. During these celebration,
many Open Source Related Events and Competitions are conducted. FOSS
Magazine (S-FOSS Community Edition) was released on that day. It was fully
organised by the students(all branches).

Mr.S.Baskar, LinuXpert Systems gave a excellent hands-on training to all
participants. We are very thankful to him for that.

T-Shirts, Caps, DVDs and Certificates are also provided for the
participants.

The total number of participants are around 250. It is a great success to
the S-FOSS Community.

We need more support from other communities also..

I will post more informations and pictures as soon as possible.

--
Regards
Sriram B