Hi All,

**In my application i would create many textboxes (gtk.Entry) on a click of
a button. Each time i click "Add Textbox" button it will call a function
which has the code to create one text box(gtk.Entry()) and i have a submit
button which should fetches all the values of the text boxes(say 10
textboxes) which has the name of "entry". It works for one textbox but not
for multiple. In php we can create dynamix textboxes mentioning as an array
name=entry[]. Do we have similar functionality in python ?

Enviroment : FC10 , Glade 3 , Python 2.5.

Thanks,
Senthil