--- On Sat, 29/5/10, Ravi Jaya <ravi.goglob...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > As a co-ordinator I vote for Mr. Srinivasan T and
> as sub-coordinator I
> > vote
> > > for Mr. Nambi Welkin.
> > >
> > > IMHO, the job demands only a single role, In case
> of absence of the
> > co-ordinator, we can have a make shift arrangement
> when it demands.This is
> > how it has been followed in the past,
> >
> Its okie in the past, but why cant we have two roles now.
> In absence of one
> let the other one takes his charge.

The present ILUGC structure (or lack of it) is the simplest and still working
setup. Let us not complicate/formalise it further.

Every member should consider himself/herself as co-ordinator/sub
co-ordinator/deputy co-ordinator ...  and work for FOSS. Adding more persons as
officials may create groupism which is not there at present.

Raman.P
blog:http://ramanchennai.wordpress.com/