Subject line pretty much says it all.  I have a couple of Intel based
solutions and I am happy with the performance of KVM on them.

I am considering a third system (desktop) with LKVM capability on the
AMD/CPU platform.

>From the Mumbai ILUG list I got the following information but none of
the posters have used their desktop to run LKVM.
ASUS M4A785D-M PRO AMD Phenom 9650 Quad Core Processor + Gigabyte MA78GM-S2HP

I would appreciate input from members who have used LKVM on an AMD CPU
(desktop).  Please give your motherboard + CPU combo.

Thanks,
-- Arun Khan