Hi,

I am not sure whether lug can enter with proprietary social networking
sites, but few of the lugs are using social networking sites.

<rant>
ahem,please do not ask whether these are cycle/auto rickshaw lug's, reason,
i am not aware of it .
</rant>

CLUG has a presence on following social networking websites:

   - LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=157695>
   - Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=217799745659>

Linux user group of davis has a presence on following social networking
websites

   - LUGOD Group on LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=35879>
   LUGOD Group on Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=20055331344>

from the perspective of getting the crowd, last meet we had only 18 members.
We need to do something in order to bring the crowd, in my opinion, if this
is an experiment, why not to give a try and record  the inference of it?.

regards,
Thyagarajan Shanmugham