Project : Weekly Contractor.
Contractor payment calculation system based on responsibility for
1. number of segments handled.
2. number of hours in each segment.
3. incentive system for exceeding a minimum number of segment-hours per week.
etc.

Students to use any foss software for builder, and postgresql as database.

I can -
give domain knowledge.
give system, internet access at Chennai.

I cannot do -
coding for them.
teach them about the code syntax.
search the internet for them - the appropriate opensource code

Interested. You can get in touch with me -  moorthykmd at yahoo dot com

moderator can update this project in the list of projects for students.
I can offer many more projects, but let me test the water with this simple one.

Dhakshina Moorthy, K.M.

http://jobsin15days.wordpress.com

    • ... Venkatraman S
    • ... Suresh Kumar Subramanian
  • ... Manokaran K
    • ... Venkatraman S
      • ... Manokaran K
        • ... Venkatraman S
        • ... Arun Venkataswamy
          • ... Manokaran K
            • ... sivakumar
            • ... Srikanth Lakshmanan
  • ... Dhakshina Moorthy K . M . - தக்ஷிணா மூர்த்தி , க . மோ .
    • ... Shrinivasan T
      • ... சுதன் | suthan
  • ... Dhakshina Moorthy K . M . - தக்ஷிணா மூர்த்தி , க . மோ .