> I second this.
>
> I would be interested in creating more technical content in Tamil. If a
> separate list is the way to go, I am all for it.

Me too is interested in creating technical content / answering questions in
Tamil if a separate list is started.

>  Let us do that and start
> building content in Tamil. Amachu is there, kg is in, I am also interested
> in a Tamil mailing list. We have three.

I know very well that, many Tamil speaking students in this list, who were
not better in English, only read the mails and have never posted/replied for
any mails.  If a separate Tamil mailing list will be started, I am sure
that, there will be more postings / replies in the new list surpassing our
existing ILUGC list.

It can be called ilugt (t stands for Tamil Nadu) or ilugct (ilug chennai
> tamil). Will iitm host this list?

It would be nice, if it is called as ilugc.tamil

Regards

S. Baskar
CEO/LinuXpert Systems