Greetings,

On Sat, Aug 14, 2010 at 10:05 PM, Zico <mailz...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 14, 2010 at 9:39 PM, Rajagopal Swaminathan <
>
> Why is that??? :D What have we done to opengroupware?? :D

It's just having too many features. such as booking of resources like
classrooms, LCD projectors and the such, Project planning, file share
area and many, many such. IIRC there is a variant phpgroupware.

To configure them all and get them going could take a while though.

OTOH if you are interested in call logging system try glpi and its
tightly integrated cousin OCSInventory.

If at all I have done something to opengroupware it has been botching it up :D

Regards,

Rajagopal