On Mon, 2010-08-16 at 16:01 +0530, Thyagarajan தியாகராஜன் wrote:
> >>The simple answer to your query is not available right now. Hope
> that
> with more interaction by BOSS team members (who are in this mailing
> list) and efforts towards sharing the work, these issues will be
> resolved soon.
>
> Sorry if I am blunt, is it means that it is not  an open source
> software as
> of now?..

depends on your definition of open source. Source code is available
somewhere or the other. Although I am not sure if all the Indian
language stuff is open sourced. In terms of methodology and community
involvement, it has not yet succeeded in following the open source
model. But they are trying ...
--
regards
KG