On Thu, Aug 19, 2010 at 12:21 AM, Chandan Prasad Gupta <
gupta.chand...@gmail.com> wrote:

> in Ubuntu we have applications, Places and System menus.
> In places menu we find Home folder, Desktop, Documents, Music, Pictures
> Videos and Downloads. But suddenly I cant find "Video" stuff there. Can
> anybody help me to retrieve that?
>
> The items are simply bookmarks. You could have accidentally deleted the
bookmark. No problem at all; you can add any folder to Bookmarks.
Open the folder which you want to bookmark (say /home/viky/Videos). Then
click Bookmarks tab and select 'Add Bookmark' or just press Ctrl+D. The
folder will be added to the list :)

--
நன்றிகளுடன்,
விக்னேஷ்.